Thursday, October 25, 2007

Guinness Book of Dooshes


This “Long Leg Hair” doosh is saving his 15 minutes of fame for the Guinness Book of World Records. He is conditioning, combing and protecting his mutant leg hair – which is now almost 5 inches long. I certainly hope he’s not trying to compensate for his length in other areas with this one. I’m not really impressed. Most people who find freakishly long items on their bodies that aren’t supposed to be there would take care of them – immediately. But no, this guy’s shooting for the record books. It was reported that if/when he wins the world record he will then remove the hair and hang next to his plastic god or whatever.

“…I’m not this monkey man with long hairs all over my body…it was just one strand,” said “Long Leg Hair” doosh a.k.a. Wes Pemberton in a recent CNN interview. Oh, okay Wes, since it’s just the one...I mean, come on!

No comments: