Thursday, October 18, 2007

Client/Doosh

---------------------
Steve - I know that you think this is my problem. I don't. I believe it's your problem. Not personally - your company's. I go to hundreds of websites in any given week, and this is the ONLY one which does this. That makes someone who is as analytical as I am believe that you need to be looking for a solution.
---------------------
Then I guess you have proven my point. You are not looking hard enough or taking me seriously!
I need to know who I should talk with who will.
---------------------
If you were taking me seriously, this would be fixed! This would not be happening on other computers here in the building or computers in my home, and the offices of our agents, etc. I cannot and will not believe that a "thorough

No comments: