Friday, October 19, 2007

DooshQuest gold

Like Columbus landing at Plymouth Rock or Fleming discovering penicillin – fate was at hand last night as I happened upon DooshQuest gold at The Watering Hole’s Karaoke Night.

Dooshes convene on Thursday nights from across the globe to sing, crotch grab, dance and spit. I discovered a few rare and exotic breeds including, “Chicken-wing Eating Bearded doosh,” “Karaoke Def Leopard doosh,” “Shem doosh” and “Stuffed Parrot Wearing doosh.”

After last night’s observations, I will no longer use “doosh” so haphazardly. I found myself at the depth of sophistication but at the height of my quest. My previous definition of doosh, is laughable, at best. I realize there is certain level of dooshiness for which I must be eternally vigilant and from this day forth, my DooshQuest is going to be all the more - dooshy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kat - right you are. The display of dooshiness was a doosy to say the least. Please don't let the other dooshes we met escape from your memory - there was "Zodiac Doosh," "Ogilvy Dooshes," "Drink covering doosh," and the the "Sopranos Wannabe Dooshes." The only dude in the place that didn't demonstrate doosh-like characteristics was the bartender, and the Sopranos wannabes gained points when they resisted the urge to do karaoke.

I see an upcoming Thursday night dooshquest on the horizon.