Monday, November 3, 2008

Line Doosh


I went to this party at a swanky hotel in midtown Manhattan for Halloween. Open bar was from like 9:00 to 10:30, but yet they kept us outside for the first 30 minutes. Kinda dooshy, but I think Bravo was filming the party, and they wanted to make it look like the hottest joint in town -- hardly. Fortunately enough for me, I met this doosh in line. Me and the girls were having a smoke, while awaiting details of whether or not we could get our asses upstairs. The guy rudely expresses his distaste for women who smoke -- out loud for all to hear. I decide to ignore and try to enjoy my cigarette. Minutes go by and the same doosh almost hocks a loogie on my roommates foot. I of course reply, "Ew, I hate guys that spit!" He didn't catch the reference and thought that I was hitting on him. I think he was partaking in all sort of LINES that evening. What a doosh!

No comments: