Monday, June 15, 2009

British Email Doosh

This just in -- my friend was officially broken-up with over EMAIL today. I have heard horror stories like this before but mostly through Cosmo "Letters to the Editor" or something -- not in real life. Once upon a time, I was asked-out on email, which I thought was pretty lame, but I have never been dumped that way. My heart goes out to my friend, and I will be consoling her by drinking by her side and running through all of my favorite male bashing anecdotes to try and cheer her up.

Granted, this was a long distance relationship, but bottom line is, if you can’t dump someone in-person, the least you can do is give her a call. There is NO excuse other than maybe the doosh somehow manage to chop off his own balls. Sounds like my friend ordered-up a DOOSH-bag Supreme with extra cheese and stupidly flew all the way to England to pick it up. I guess this is a lessoned learned. Do not be fooled by their proper, gentlemanly accents. Those chaps from across the pond can be just as dooshy has the packs of mutts who run rampant on our streets.

This behavior is highly unacceptable and breaks the previously determined numbers on my DOOSHcale. I am going to have to rethink those values after this ridiculous incident. What a DOOSH!

No comments: