Friday, January 9, 2009

Love Line Doosh


Women are often swayed by what is commonly referred to as “a line, ” but it’s not called “a line” until sincerity is lost.

Phrases such as “I had to get to know you, “we have this inexplicable energy,” “I felt something just walking by you,” etc. are acceptable if you have the balls to actually show something for it.

On the other hand, if you choose to say such things only as a tease or to get into someone’s pants, you have stepped into the ultimate realm of dooshdom. Trust me, any woman would rather have a guy say something like, “If your left leg was Thanksgiving and your right leg Christmas, can I visit you between the holidays?” than “I think you are my soul mate”.

I know you have some Rolodex of lines that you clearly picked up from watching too many chick flicks with your lame-ass girlfriend. Save yourself some trouble, Love Line Doosh, stay with her and quit using them on unsuspecting women who are just trying to live their lives as normally and soundly as possible.

I just have one more thing to say to anyone reading this blog. I love every bone in your body - especially mine.

No comments: