Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cool product. Big Doosh.


This is bit removed from the general dooshquest post, but I had to share some love for a new found product. I think it is awesome when you have stuff as a kid and are given the opportunity to enjoy it as an adult. I came upon this dooshtastic Web site nursing a hangover and checking up on icanhascheezburger.com. This is probably one of the first times I have ever clicked on a banner ad. I know how this stuff works. Not even a Google Gadget is going influence my next click! Well, until I saw this: ADULT FOOTED PJS: Are you ready to snuggle?

I am sorry. I couldn’t resist. It was something that I had to investigate further. Pajama City has a plethora of footed pajamas for the whole family – not to mention a selection of fabrics from flannel to velvet. The picture above is of the drop seat waffle knit, and according to the site, “Our Drop Seat Back Footy Pajamas (or ‘Trap Door’) allow you to practically live in these things!” Wow this guy’s such a doosh, but I kind of want to get some – just look at that smile.

No comments: